Happy Fri-YAY! Y’all know what that means, time to share my current obsessions of the week.
1. IKEA- I’ve recently let my inner crazy organization lady out, redoing my office area and closet, which means frequent visits to IKEA. I love IKEA because they have such great stuff for reasonable prices! I could spend (and I do) hours walking around getting home inspo. I’m working on a video now showing you guys everything I’ve been reorganizing, so stay tuned! If you don’t live in a city with an IKEA like I do, you can head on over to http://www.ikea.com/us/en/ and shop all their awesome deals online.
2. Brett Eldridge– If you follow me on twitter (@Madz_Payne) you saw earlier in the week I was gushing over Brett’s new single Love Someone. I’ve been in a country mood lately, and this song hits the spot.
3. Petite Sweets- I cannot believe I am just now trying this place out!! Not only is it the cutest little spot, but it might just have the most Instagram-able desserts in Houston. Everything from macaroons to ice cream to hot cocoa. I know it’s the summertime, but they are too adorable to not order one!! Oh yeah, and they are delicious. Definitely, check this place out.
4. Reign– Y’all heard it here first!! SEASON 4 IS ON NETFLIX!! I shamefully admit that I watched the entire season in a weekend LOL It’s just too good! If you like time pieces and some cheesy romance, add Reign to your binge-worthy queue and thank me later.
5. Elaine Turner Shoes– A few posts ago I shared with Y’all my obsession with Elaine Turner Wedges (I have the style, Kimberly). These shoes are seriously soo comfy. I could wear these all day and my feet are feelin’ fine! P.S. Right now at https://www.elaineturner.com/ they are having their biggest shoe sale of the year, up to 70% off!! Go, Go!
Same time next week!