HAPPY WEEKEND! Y’all know what Friday means, time to share my favorite obsessions of the week!
- PURSEN- I actually discovered PURSEN thru Momma Payne before our trip to Europe and have been hooked ever since! In a nutshell, it’s luxury travel accessories. From handbag to make-up to jewelry organziers, Pursen got you covered to travel in style. You can use my code MADISON too for 30% Whoop! Click here to see more.
- Friends- An oldie but a goodie! Been binge watching these a lot more lately. Who doesn’t love friends? PS Where is my Ross at?!?
- Demi Lovato’s Sorry Not Sorry Single- Man, Demi straight killed the game in my opinion with this new track. Not going to lie, it’s been my gym anthem since it debuted earlier this week.
- YouTube Obsession Casey Neistat- I cannot stop watching this dudes vlogs. I can’t even wrap my head around the fact that they even are vlogs because he shoots them like mini movies. I’ve even gotten my entire family hooked on him. Not only is Casey’s filmmaking style amazing, he has an awesome personality to match. Check him out at https://www.youtube.com/user/caseyneistat
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance- This facial product is officially my new holy grail. In all honesty, I can barely keep this peel on the full five minutes (expect stinging) but I am telling you it is so worth it!! My skin is smoother and brighter and my makeup application seriously flawless. Beauty is pain, right?
It’s $40 bucks which is a ‘lil more than I would normally pay for an at home face peel BUT it lasts forever. I’ve done at least 10 peels and it’s about 1/3 gone. GREAT deal!!
That’s it Y’all! Hope you try out some of my favorites and let me know what your Fav’s are, I’d love to hear from you!!
Til next time,